Candle Safety and Care
for the best burn
- On your first burn, allow 2-3 hours to allow the wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This helps prevent tunneling.
- Some residual wax may remain on the sides of your vessel for the first 3-4 burns. As your candle burns down, around the halfway point any residual wax will have melted into a full, lovely melt pool.
firemen are cute, fires are not
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Keep away from children, pets, drafts, and curtains.
- Burn on a heat safe surface.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Allow to cool completely before relighting.